Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 06 Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 07th Aug 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – 6th Aug 2020
Q1. ‘Paheli’ is a recently released song from which movie, based on the life of a famous Indian?
Answer 1: Shakuntala Devi
Q2. Sofia Kenin, the winner of the 2020 Australian Open women’s singles title, represents which country?
Answer 2: USA
Q3. What was the colour of the rare albino turtle recently spotted in the Balasore district of Odisha?
Answer 3: Yellow
Q4. Padmanabhaswamy is the tutelary deity of which royal family of India?
Answer 4: Travancore
Q5. To mark the date of the establishment of FIDE, United Nations celebrated July 20th 2020 as what day for the first time?
Answer 5: World Chess Day
Watch video Quiz Answers – 6th Aug 2020