Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – OnePlus Y Series TV
- Amazon quiz Date – 15th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 16th Aug 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 15, 2020
Q1: The first woman to hold a Cabinet Rank in the Indian government Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, held which Ministry?
Answer 1: Minister of Heath
Q2: Under Whose Leadership Was Azad Hind, An Indian Provisional Government, Established In Japanese Occupied Singapore During World War II?
Answer 2: Subhas Chandra Bose
Q3: The world celebrated this 25th July as the 100th birthday of Rosalind Franklin, known for her contributions to the discovery of what?
Answer 3: Molecular structure of DNA
Q4: The Okavango Delta, one of Africa’s last remaining great wildlife habitat, is located in which country?
Answer 4: Botswana
Q5: Which young revolutionary, along with Prafulla Chaki, attempted to assassinate a British judge, Magistrate Douglas Kingsford?
Answer 5: Khudiram Bose