Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 23rd Mar 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th April 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Mar 23, 2020
Q1 – The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has lifted up restrictions to allow Indian airlines to provide what service to all its passengers?
Answer – In-flight Wi-Fi
Q2 – Tintin Eleonora Emman is the middle name of which famous activist?
Answer – Greta Thunberg
Q3– After PM Narendra Modi and Rajinikanth, which actor is set to feature in an edition of ace adventurer Bear Grylls’s ‘Man vs Wild’ show?
Answer – Akshay Kumar
Q4 – Which English Premier League team’s 44-game unbeaten run came to an end after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Watford on February 29th?
Answer – Liverpool
Q5 – Indian tycoon Yusuff Ali, has become the first Indian to receive Saudi Arabia’s premium residency. He is which company’s chairman?
Answer – Lulu Group