Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details:
- Flipkart Trivia Quiz Date – 8 December
- Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
- Winners: 40000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz
- Open Flipkart App
- Go To Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Search For Daily Trivia
- Answer all 5 questions with correct answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 8 December 2020
Question 1) Which of these was the last to be liberated from a colonial power?
Answer 1: Sky
Question 2) Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy form a quartet in which famous novel by Louisa May Alcott?
Answer: Little Women
Question 3) The Jhulta Minar or swyaing minaret, is a famous attraction in which Indian city?
Answer 3: Ahmedabad
Question 4) What was founded in the 1890s by Caleb Bradham as a digestive syrup?
Answer 4: Pepsi
Question 5) The colour ‘azure’ refers to the natural colour of which of these?