Today’s Amazon Quiz Details: 20000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 16 Jan 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 28th Feb 2020
- Winner: 2
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Jan 16, 2020
Q1. In 2019 who broke the record of Sanath Jayasuriya of scoring most international runs as an opener in a calendar year?
Ans- Rohit Sharma
Q2. The state bird of Mizoram and Manipur is Mrs _____’s pheasant. (Fill in the blank) Hint: This bird has the surname of a famous British naturalist.
Q3. From the 3rd to the 12th of January, which of these team tennis events was held in Brisbane, Perth and Sydney?
Ans- ATP Cup
Q4. In the movie Tanhaji, Saif Ali Khan is playing the role ofwhich historical character?
Ans- Udaybhan Rathod
Q5. In 1968, the Beatles visited the spiritual training camp of which ‘Maharishi’ known for the transcendental meditation technique?