After the civic body NMC gave some relaxation in the lockdown, things have gone better for the citizens. However, the NMC seems to have been warning about the violation when it comes to having the mask and social distancing things to be followed on ground zero. This has therefore increased the number of cases for the COVID 19 virus. Thus the NMC chief has even warned to put yet another lockdown in the city to prevent the spread of the cases in the city.
The most vulnerable place for the COVID 19 is the market area, which remains overcrowded all the time. People are not practicing the social distancing norm in the city leading to issues. Hence the authorities have decided to keep an eye on these places and ask them to play their part in preventing the spread of the virus. As per the Live Nagpur reports, the City Mayor Mr. Sandeep Joshi is going to start his visit to different market areas to create awareness about the norms to be followed to defy the challenges coming in control of the virus.
With this, he has chalked out his schedule for his visit to different places, which goes as under:
- July 15 – Mahal, and Gandhibagh Bazaar – 4 to 7 pm.
- July 16: Kamal Chowk, Rani Durgavati, Pivli Nadi, Jaripatka, Borgaon and Mankapur -3pm to 7 pm.
- July 17 – Gokulpeth, Sadar, Sitabardi, and Gittikhadan Bazaar – 4 pm to 7 pm.
- July 18 – Itwari, Dahibazar, Pardi, Deputy Signal, and Telephone Exchange – 4 pm to 7 pm
- July 19: Jagannade Chowk and Mahalginagar premises – 4 pm to 7 pm.
- July 20 – Khamla, Dhantoli, and Gopalnagar.
- July 21 – Sakkardara, Manewada, Medical, Cotton Market and Rameshwari Bazaar