Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 20th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 21st Aug 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 20, 2020
Q1: August 3 was recently celebrated in India as what day?
Answer 1: World Sanskrit Day
Q2: On August 1, 2020, Which Freedom Fighter’s 100th Death Anniversary Was Observed In India?
Answer 2: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Q3: Beirut is the capital and largest city of which country?
Answer 3: Lebanon
Q4: Mahatma Gandhi Setu bridge over river Ganga connects the north and south of which Indian state?
Answer 4: Bihar
Q5: In August 2020 Doordarshan added to its regional bouquet, a dedicated satellite channel for which Indian state?
Answer 5: Assam