Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – Bose Soundsport Headphones
- Amazon quiz Date – 21 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 22 July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 21, 2020
Q1. Which Country, Recently In News Due To Elephant Deaths, Is Home To Almost A Third Of African Elephants?
Answer 1: Botswana
Q2. Institute Of Liver And Biliary Sciences In Delhi Is The Host Of India’s First ________ , Launched Very Recently.
Answer 2: Plasma Bank
Q3. For The First Time Ever Which Grand Prix Opened The F1 Calendar With A Closed Door Event?
Answer 3: Austrian Grand Prix
Q4. In Gujarat, Dhanvantri Rath Services Has Been Launched To Provide What Kind Of Services To The People?
Answer 4: Healthcare
Q5. Which 200-Year-Old Apparel Company, That Outfitted 40 Of The Last 45 US Presidents, Recently Filed For Bankruptcy?
Answer 5: Brooks Brothers