Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsung Galaxy Buds+
- Amazon quiz Date – 11th Sep 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 12th Sep 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Sep 11, 2020
Q1: Skyroot Aerospace Became The First Successful Indian Private Company To Build A Homegrown Rocket Engine. Who Was The Rocket Named After?
Answer 1: CV Raman
Q2: Renowned Poet Rahat Indori Who Recently Passed Away Was Known For His Contributions To The Poetry Of Which Language?
Answer 2: Urdu
Q3: Pandit Jasraj, The Legendary Indian Classical Vocalist, Who Recently Passed Away, Belonged To Which Gharana?
Answer 3: Mewati Gharana
Q4: Who Did Joe Biden Name As His Running Mate For Vice President In The US Presidential Race?
Answer 4: Kamala Harris
Q5: In Which Of These Countries Do Brothers Serve As President And Prime Minister?
Answer 5: Sri Lanka