Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Amazon quiz Date – 19th Feb 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Feb 19, 2020
Q1 – The currency of Costa Rica, the Colon is named after which famous personality?
Answers – Christopher Colombus
Q2 – Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci all lost in a category at the 2020 Oscars, who won the award in that category?
Answers – Brad Pitt
Q3 – 12 year old Kaamya Karthikeyan has recently become the youngest to climb the highest peak in which continent?
Answers –South America
Q4 – Optophobia is the fear of what?
Answers –Fear of opening one’s eyes
Q5 – Who among the following made his first ODI century during India vs New Zealand ODI series in 2020?
Answers – Shreyas Iyer