Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 5 September 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 20,000 Rs
- Amazon quiz Date – 5 September 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 5 September 2021
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 5 September 2021
Q1: Bol Bam or Kaudia yatra, which was cancelled this year, usually takes place in which state of India?
Q2: The Government of India recently announced the setting up of which of the following institutes in Noida?
Answer: Indian Institute of Heritage
Q3: Which neighbouring country is the only country to both issue and accept RuPay cards as well as accept BHIM UPI?
Q4: Almost identical such phenomenon occurs every 18 years and 11 months. What is this cycle called?
Answer: Saros cycle
Q5: What is the collective noun for this animal?