Amazon Daily Quiz Time Details: 28 July 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 10,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 28 July 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On – 28 July 2021
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers – 28 July 2021
Q1: India’s First Indigenous Aircraft Carrier Will Be Known By What Name Once It Is Commissioned?
Answer: (A) INS Vikrant
Q2: In July 2021, Which Became The First Country To Be Awarded A Malaria-Free Certification In The WHO Western Pacific Region?
Answer: (B) China
Q3: Bayer Has Launched India’s First-Ever Yellow Variety Of What Fruit Named ‘Yellow Gold 48’?
Answer: (B) Watermelon
Q4: Which River Of Significance To India Is Depicted Here?
Answer: (C) Ganga
Q5: Which Is This Bird, That Can Fly Backwards?
Answer: (D) Hummingbird