Nagpur Latest News

Missing person murdered, relatives misled Wadi police before surrendering

It is also learned that Nilendra had lured Ashish to come with him to Khapri by offering liquor on 26 March.

Nagpur: Police in Wadi have come under the scanner for taking nearly four days to solve a murder case, Although there is a very strong ‘last seen theory’ about a relative who has just been arrested. Nilendra Baghel, 25, accused of killing 26-year-old Ashish Bisen, had misled the police and admitted his role in the crime before surrendering on Thursday.

missing person murdered

It is also learned that Nilendra had lured Ashish to come with him to Khapri by offering liquor on the date of 26 March. On the date of 27 March, both of them drank alcohol again. It has also been learned that Ashish had made lewd comments on Nilendra wife. Because of this, Nilendra, who worked at a dabha, had become angry. The police have also said that Nilendra then stoned Ashish to death.

The police also said that Nilendra had used another person’s SIM card to make two calls to Ashish family. Ashish family had approached the Wadi police to register a missing complaint and also informed them about the two calls.

Nilendra was initially contacted by the Wadi police as he was the last person seen with Ashish. Then Nilendra was completely successful in dodging the police twice and fleeing to Chhattisgarh. Then later the police saw him with the victim in the CCTV footage. He also came to know that he had recharged the SIM card used to make calls to Ashish family.

Arrested for allegedly lynching

Suspecting much on Nilendra attitude, the police officers started pressurizing him to come to the police station. After surrendering, Nilendra took the police officers to the dead body which was dumped by Nilendra in Dongargaon itself. Nilendra has been handed over to Hingna police station where a murder case has been registered.

CP Amitesh Kumar has also asked Additional CP Navinchandra Reddy to look into various aspects of the investigation.

In another case, the police arrested 24-year-old Nitesh Sonawane, his brother-in-law Jaikishan Jawankar, located in Saraswati Nagar after late night on Wednesday he has been arrested for allegedly lynching at his residence. Sonawane, who surrendered at the police station in Hudkeshwar, was killed by Jaikishan Jawankar because they were forcing him and his wife too much to vacate the premises.

Also Read: ED action against advocate Satish Ukey in connection with case registered by Nagpur Police: Devendra Fadnavis

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button