Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
- Amazon quiz Date – 18th Aug 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 19th Aug 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – Aug 18, 2020
Q1: Ramniklal Ambani passed away recently. What brand of Reliance is named after his son?
Answer 1: Vimal
Q2: What Cargo Did A Special Parcel Train From South Central Railway Recently Carry From Guntur In Andhra Pradesh To Benapole In Bangladesh?
Answer 2: Red Chillies
Q3: Eoin Morgan has recently set the record for hitting most sixes in international cricket as captain. Whose record did he break?
Answer 3: MS Dhoni
Q4: During this lockdown period ‘WFH’ has become very popular. What does WFH stand for?
Answer 4: Work From Home
Q5: Which company under Project Kuiper has got US govt approval for a constellation of over 3000 satellites to improve internet connectivity?
Answer 5: Amazon