Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize –
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 28th July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 29th July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – 28th July 2020
Q1. A Very Rare ‘Golden Tabby’ Tiger Has Recently Been Spotted In Which National Park?
Answer 1: Kaziranga National Park
Q2. An ‘Astronomical Unit’ Is Defined As The Mean Distance Between Which Two Objects In Space?
Answer 2: Earth And Sun
Q3. The Role Of Kolkata Based IAS Officer, Paritosh Bannerji Is Being Played By Jisshu Sengupta In Which Upcoming Film?
Answer 3: Shakuntala Devi
Q4. To Celebrate Which Film’s Anniversary Did Deepika Padukone Change Her Instagram And Twitter Names To ‘Veronica’, Her Character In The Film?
Answer 4: Cocktail
Q5. The Court Of Arbitration For Sport Recently Overturned Which Team’s 2 Year Suspension From European Football Tournaments?
Answer 5: Manchester City FC