Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon Today’s Prize – 50,000 Rs Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 09 July 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 10 July 2020
- Winner: 1
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find QuizTime Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon Quiz Answers – July 09, 2020
Q1. Who Recently Became The Third Indian To Get Inducted Into The Elite Panel Of ICC Umpires?
Answer 1: Nitin Menon
Q2. Which Carmaker’s Share Price Recently Crossed $1,000, Making It Worth More Than Ford, General Motors, Honda And Fiat Chrysler Put Together?
Answer 2: Tesla
Q3. Jean Castex Has Been Named The New Prime Minister Of Which Country, Following The Resignation Of Edouard Philippe?
Answer 3: France
Q4.Who Was The First Recipient Of The Filmfare Best Choreography Award?
Answer 4: Saroj Khan
Q5. Energia Space Corporation Of Which Country Recently Announced Its Plans For Taking The First Tourist On A Spacewalk By 2023?
Answer 5: Russia