Nagpur: There is absolutely no end to the dangers of nylon manja. Nearly ten days after the festival of Makar Sankranti, seven-year-old Aarav Kade has become the youngest victim of a banned thread in the city.
She was enjoying a car ride with his family members on Aarav Kade Kordi Road on Sunday. And he was standing in the open sunroof of the car when a loose nylon manja got stuck around his neck.
Although this manja was removed immediately, But Aarav Kade has suffered very serious injuries on both sides of his eye and neck. And he was immediately taken to Alexis Hospital, Where he was admitted for a day.
Nylon manja is so dangerous
After being discharged on Monday evening, his elder brother Himanshu Kade has demanded strict action against the culprits. Kade, a resident of Koradi Road, has said that today this happened to his family member. Tomorrow this accident can happen to anyone. And it has also been said that how many more such unfortunate incidents should happen to open the eyes of the administration?
Aarav Kade has got about 7-8 stitches and the doctors have also advised him to take a rest. Cade has also said that it was a very narrow escape for him. Nylon manja is so dangerous that people all over India have lost their lives by getting trapped in it. Despite this, it is being sold in the local markets. The administration needs to take very strict action against the manufacturers, sellers as well as users.
The civil authorities have also conducted raids and confiscated the banned thread, Accidents keep happening in the city due to its very large scale use.
Also Read: New crime registered for strip show in Mouda