Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz Answer – Play And Win Rs 26,000 Pay Balance
Republic Day Edition Quiz Answer: 26 Jan 2020
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – 26000Rs Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon quiz Date – 26th Jan 2020 Till 11:59 PM
- Winners List Will Declare On – 29th Feb 2020
- Winner: 4
How To Play Quiz? Follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Amazon App.
3. Sign in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page
4. Search for Fun Zone
5. Select First Fun Zone Option
4. There you will find lots of quizzes select the “Republic Day Edition”
5. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers – Jan 26, 2020
Q1- In 1930 on 26th January, a famous resolution was taken. 20 years later it completely came to fruition. What was this resolution?
Ans- Purna Swaraj
Q2- Which present-day venue hosted the first-ever Republic Day parade in 1950? (Hint: It was earlier known as the Irwin Amphitheater.)
Ans- Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium
Q3- In the 2018 Republic Day parade, 10 heads of state belonging to a certain ‘Association’ attended the ceremony as chief guests. Which association was this?
Q4- Captain Tanya Shergill, the first woman Republic Day parade adjutant, would be leading which contingent?
Ans- Corps of Signals
Q5- Who was the first president to hoist the flag on 26th January 1950?
Ans- Dr. Rajendra Prasad