Amazon Quiz Time Details: 24 December 2021
- Amazon quiz today prize – 50,000
- Amazon quiz Date – 24 December 2021
- Winners List Will Be Declared On –22 December 2021
- Prizes: 1 ( Prizes Will deliver before 31st November 2021 )
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Search “Funzone”
- Click on the Funzone thumbnail
- Select Amazon Daily Quiz Time
Amazon Quiz Time Answers – 24 December 2021
Q1: Who is the first representative from India to serve as Chairman of the World Steel Association?
Answer: (D) Sajjan Jindal
Q2: Kushinagar International Airport was recently inaugurated in which Indian state?
Answer: (B) Uttar Pradesh
Q3: Which country recently launched its first homegrown rocket, Nuri?
Answer: (A) South Korea
Q4: What book of this author has to do with immortality?
Answer: (C) The picture of Dorian Gray
Q5: What was the name of this character’s brother in the famous books of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle?
Answer: (A) Mycroft